A friend once asked, "Asal kau tak nak buat blog eh?" Here comes my reply, "Buat ape nak share life story aku dengan orang eh?"
It's so ironic now, after thinking back what I've said to her. Haha.
In my spare time, I do read up some blogs posted by others - some of whom I know and some not so much. It seems to me that different people have different purpose when they have a blog of their own. I'm someone who's full of thoughts - thoughts that are sometimes quite complicated. And I have lots of opinions on things too - stuffs that are happening now and have had happened. I would love to share all this, but then I wonder, will anyone listen to me? It will be so weird to just call a friend and say, "Hey! Do you have sometime to hear me out?"
Then, something cross my mind - BLOG. Why not create a blog to post everything and anything that's on my mind? It's true that not everyone will read it up... But to be able to get it out off the chest feels so much better than keeping it to yourself. Don't you think so? That's the only thing that I want - to be able to let it out. Opinions are welcome, even though I did said I hate them. At times, you need one and at times, not so much. Kind of 50/50 there...
...So that's it! I hope nothing will stop me from saying anything and everything that I want. And I will definitely try my very best to keep my blog interesting.
That's all folks! Ciaoz!
Nurul Shakina at 10:42 PM
Nurul Shakina
I'm bubbly
I'm sociable
I'm talkative
I'm temperamental
I'm secretive of my life
I'm judgemental
I HATE opinions - I'll tell you if I need one