Lots to say but where do I start?
Saturday, August 15, 2009
I haven't been blogging for ages.. "I know!" And I even received a comment from my dearest kakak sedare. Hmmm, let me quote it.. "wipe dust!" OMG right?! Ish! Hehe:p
Actually the truth is, I've been blogging, just that I didn't feel like posting it. Weird?! I know! Tell me about it! I don't know myself sometimes.
Time check 0206hours 15 August 2009. I'm all alone at home.. feeling all so boring, cause no ones at home. Hmmm... But oh wells, the good thing is, I get to spend "ME-time" hehe:p.
"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." "Stranger is a person with whom one has had no personal acquaintance." I came to a realisation today, that sometimes, the people that we've never met, never known, never seen and... more, are actually the people that we'll have the bestest of conversations. And I was right! Cause tonight proves that. I was chatting with this person online and it was one of the bestest chat I've ever had.I've never met this person before nor do we know much about each other but the person was very motivating in what I've got to say. I'm thankful to have had that chat, because it really opens up my thoughts towards life. So thank you new found friend! A friend once told me "The world revolves around you, not others".And sometimes, "Being alone is not that bad, because then, you get to know yourself much more better than you already do". Beautiful statements.. Don't you think so? :) But then, I thought to myself, having others companion isn't that bad right?
Hmmm.. You know what?, I'm just confusing myself here. Right? So if there's anyone of you out there who can tell me and maybe share you thoughts, do comment or tag me! I would really appreciate that! :):)
Toodles all! Ciaoz! <3>
Nurul Shakina at 1:54 AM
Nurul Shakina
I'm bubbly
I'm sociable
I'm talkative
I'm temperamental
I'm secretive of my life
I'm judgemental
I HATE opinions - I'll tell you if I need one