You just love adding fuel to fire don't you? Why? ... Why? ... Why? .... Do you just love doing that to me?
Do you know It angers me so bad, That Hatred actually began to rise in me.
Something that I shouldn't be feeling at all ... But at that point of time, Nothing else matters.
I tried to control my feelings, I dare not show my weakness. To you and to everyone else. I tried my hardness ... But I'm guessing it was not hard enough.
Because Tears started to clog in my eyes. Tears of sadness? Tears of frustration? Tears of weakness? I really don't know.
What I know was, Those tears just Started to drip down to nowhere. Dripping and Dripping and Dripping ... And there was no way for me to stop it.
My hand hurt. I felt as though something went inside of me. I was shocked, She was shocked too. Something hit me ...
I didn't want to look at you I didn't want to talk to you I didn't want to joke with you I didn't want to ask favours from you I didn't want anything at all.
Then at night, I heard sadness. I was curious, Curious to know what was that sadness for.
Morning came. I looked at you And Realised that your eyes looked so red. Curiosity, Yup it strikes me again.
I thought to myself, When will IEverBe able to talk to you again ... I'm really not sure at all.
Nurul Shakina at 2:12 AM
Nurul Shakina
I'm bubbly
I'm sociable
I'm talkative
I'm temperamental
I'm secretive of my life
I'm judgemental
I HATE opinions - I'll tell you if I need one